Cannot delete emails from time to time - Gmail

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
I've noticed recently that I can't delete emails from my gmail account the first time. I have to try to delete it a couple of times before it actually deletes. I've deleted the account several times and re-added it to no avail. It's spotty though. It doesn't do it all the time. Has anyone else seen this?

RobbyRob

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
I read somewhere they are disabling exchange support for gmail unless you have a corporate account. Might have something to do with that, but I am just guessing. So much for a open environment huh?

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
I read somewhere they are disabling exchange support for gmail unless you have a corporate account. Might have something to do with that, but I am just guessing. So much for a open environment huh?

No I don't use exchange for their services. I've always set it to manual. It's possible this happens, but I've noticed this on their app as well. I'll delete something, but it still shows up. I'll have to delete a couple of times before the deletions stick.

RobbyRob

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
If your set to manual that means the deletions won't even be seen until you resync your email. Maybe you are logging back into gmail on the computer before you resync from the phone? I had that problem with outlook once. Try testing it and see what happens.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73