[help] multilanguage type ? Is it possible?

fabio984

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
Hi, I got an iPhone 4S (after using BlackBerry for some years) and I am used to keyboards.
Now, with the iPhone 4S, im having as good touch keyboard experience, but I write more than 1 language (portuguese and english).
There's any way to activate 2 languages at same time?
Cause everytime I want write (swith) between portuguese or english, have to click that little key on the left side of space bar.
Its possible activate 2 languages at same time?

One of the awesome features of the BlackBerry 10 keyboard is the ability to type in more than one language at a time. If you want to type in German, French and English all at once - you can do just that without switch anything.

Thanks in advance!!

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Unfortunately, you have to keep switching. It is annoying for those of us who switch between languages, but there is no multilanguage dictionary. That would wind up causing you to have red lines under every word. If all you're looking for are you diacritical marks, holding down the vowels brings up a window with accent options.

fabio984

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
Ok. May be in a future OS they'll put an option. The new blackberry 10 has. I don't know how it works, in curious. Thank you!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro