iOS 6.1 Available - Fixes/Update - Feedback thread

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
ios 6.1 now avalible

I have to say my phone feels rather zippy now, especially the wifi. Let's see how battery life is.

i agree. I have a 4S, and first thing I noticed is my wifi grabs on much quicker coming out of sleep mode. Also my battery seems to be doing the same or better. Too early to tell if its better, but as of now on standby for 3hrs with 40mins of usage I'm at 98%. That's basically what I was seeing on 6.0.1 :)

Pink-a-licious 4S doin' the TapAtalk!!

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
I couldn't believe it. They released Beta 5 just a few days ago. There was no GM and no week long developer test. Craziest Apple release yet.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Re: ios 6.1 now avalible

I couldn't believe it. They released Beta 5 just a few days ago. There was no GM and no week long developer test. Craziest Apple release yet.

Apple never released a GM or final beta that went official on 5.1 last year.

ruger141

Nov 18, 2011
Visit site

I guess I'll wait for something more substantial. Unless I missed something there isnt a single reason that would benefit me to update plus it could introduce problems which I do not have at the moment.:eek:

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site

I guess I'll wait for something more substantial. Unless I missed something there isnt a single reason that would benefit me to update plus it could introduce problems which I do not have at the moment.:eek:

I've been running this OS since Saturday. Haven't encountered a single problem. 6.1 sees more stable than 6.0.2.

BlackBerry Guy

Trusted Member
Mar 4, 2011
Visit site

Looks like the persistent wifi connection while the device is in standby is back (this on my wifi only iPad and iPod touch).

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
ios 6.1 now avalible

There was a GM, it's even mentioned on Sundays iMore show. I was told to expect it on two weeks and it showed up today.

It seems to me that battery life is better, but I'll hold that for a week or so until the OS sets in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

redbeard

Mar 21, 2009
Visit site

Hmm, still looking for any tweaks/changes, months of beta testing for what? My battery life is crap so far, guess that's the new feature..:eek:

anon(4767237)

Aug 19, 2012
Visit site
ios 6.1 now avalible

It seems to me that battery life is better, but I'll hold that for a week or so until the OS sets in.

+1

Not even 1% down after 8 hours on standby.. I'm concerned. Either battery life is amazing or something went wrong. We'll see.

Sent from my iPhone

Last edited:

linsiris

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
ios 6.1 now avalible

Guys any word on wifi issues on ip5? I mean have you noticed any improvement in the matter? I've been hoping 6.1 would help with that, since 6.0.2 did nothing.

Kinna disappointed here :(

I'll see tomorrow after updating I guess.

mhakhot

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site

"Picture is not good quality/resolution"
I found my iPhone with iOS 6.0.1 every time open picture from Line and Instagram app, it's not good resolution.
(I compared with another iphone, it's very good quality except on my iPhone)
I don't know how it happen.
After that I also updated 6.1, it's same very not good resolution.
Can any one help me to fix this problem?
(I had deleted and re-install these app, but nothing happened)

Many thanks!!!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR