how to move saved games from 1 itunes to another?

gameson

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
my situation is the following

I have some saved games on the 4S on PC #1 using iTunes email #2 that I want to move to a 5 on PC #3 using email #4, so basically moving saved games from one PC to another PC with a different email address account on the iTunes.

Is it possible. If so, how do I do that?

Thanks.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
You can move them from PC to PC that is not an issue. You will not be able to activate it on a different account as far as I know. How to move it to the other computer copy the iTunes folder that is usually in the My Music folder to the same folder on the second computer. Then when you start up iTunes it will read the folder in the location and will pick up the contents. However if you try to use it then it will tell you that this account is not authroized for the content and it can't be synced to the device.

gameson

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I see. Thanks. I just want to continue playing my saved game. The game itself is free to download, so there is no purchase, I can just re download the game, but I want to play it where I leave it.

how about saving the saved game file and dumped it to the other iTunes with different email address? Once I download the game, I just replace the saved file... would it work?

xxplosive82

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
I see. Thanks. I just want to continue playing my saved game. The game itself is free to download, so there is no purchase, I can just re download the game, but I want to play it where I leave it.

how about saving the saved game file and dumped it to the other iTunes with different email address? Once I download the game, I just replace the saved file... would it work?

You can't transfer game saves, or any apps/data, to a different iTunes account/Apple ID. Your only hope is to call Apple.