Print screen anywhere on the iPad (or any iOS device):

I'm always surprise how many people's don't know that one !

To print screen hold the Home and Close bouton at the same time.
    The picture is now in the Camera-Roll of the iPad !
    05-14-2013 01:57 PM
    I might be the only one who didn't know this but if you are composing an email and want to attach a picture or video, press on the screen and where it says select, cut, etc there is an arrow that expands it to let you attach things.

I just found this out by accident and I thought it was the coolest thing. I was always starting emails from the picture I wanted to send. 😊
    taz323 likes this.
    05-14-2013 06:21 PM
    I might be the only one who didn't know this but if you are composing an email and want to attach a picture or video, press on the screen and where it says select, cut, etc there is an arrow that expands it to let you attach things.

I just found this out by accident and I thought it was the coolest thing. I was always starting emails from the picture I wanted to send. 😊
    You can also select multiple pics in photo app, copy and paste them on an email.
    05-14-2013 06:24 PM

I just found this out by accident and I thought it was the coolest thing. I was always starting emails from the picture I wanted to send.
    To be fair, until iOS 6 came out you did have to start in the Photos app! The ability to add an attachment from within the email app is a pretty recent feature, and one that many people still don't know about.
    05-14-2013 11:25 PM
    ...that tapping on the onscreen arrow in Panorama Mode will reverse the direction of your photo capture from left>right to right>left?
    TurboTiger likes this.
    07-21-2013 01:48 AM
    ...that tapping on the onscreen arrow in Panorama Mode will reverse the direction of your photo capture from left>right to right>left?
    Tks Massie,
    That's a new one for me.
    Good Luck
    07-21-2013 11:47 AM
    To call someone who has an extension-
    Go to their contact page and hit edit on the number you wish to add the extension to.
    Then hold the bottom left key (+*#) and the number 4 will turn into a pause button.
    Each pause is 2 seconds. Once you know how many seconds you need to pause before entering the extension just plop in as many pauses (commas) as you need followed by the extension , and then iOS will dial the number and extension for you.

TurboTiger likes this.
    07-27-2013 12:53 AM
    Use your Search box in Safari to search for a certain word within any web page: enter the word in the Search box at top right, then scroll past the web results is a section that says On This Page (x Matches). Tap that to highlight results.

Did You Know...? (iOS Tips & Tricks)-image.jpg
    TurboTiger likes this.
    07-27-2013 01:01 PM
    Another good tip.
    Tks iNotes4Your
    Good Luck
    You can also swipe by clicking on the page dots on the bottom center of screen.
    07-27-2013 08:03 PM
    ...that you can specify what Spotlight does and doesn't include in its search results by going to Settings>General>Spotlight Search?
    Attachment 25817

That you can set your Home Button triple-click to a few different things, including Invert Colors (handy for night reading)? See Settings>General>Accessibility.
    Attachment 25818

(Interesting: a screenshot taken with colors inverted still uploads as regular looking. Here's an example.)
    Attachment 25819
    That inverting colors is pretty cool, and looks great on the iPad - thanks
    07-27-2013 08:13 PM
    You can shake your phone to undo/redo what you have previously typed.
    07-29-2013 12:00 AM
    You can shake your phone to undo/redo what you have previously typed.
    This is one of my favorites
    07-29-2013 09:37 AM
    Same goes if you grad banner notification pull down a little then swipe it up to get rid of it
    Just tried it and it worked!
    05-25-2014 02:19 PM
63 123