iOS DO NOT DISTURB GLITCH

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Same issue here. I got woken up at 11:15pm last night to a text msg and while looking at my phone I realized my DnD didn't go on at 10:30pm as scheduled. :rolleyes: I also had to turn it off this morn as well. I also hope this get straightened out ASAP - I rely on DnD every night! For now I'll manually turn it on/off, but it's such a nice option/luxury to not have to worry about remembering to do so.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
For me DND turns itself on fine, but doesn't turn off when scheduled... odd.

Keith I had to manually turn mine on last night after receiving that text and then this morn it should've shut off at 7 but didn't. Again, I had to shut it off.

Pink-a-licious 4S doin' the TapAtalk!!

Caballera

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
I experienced this issue on my iPhone 4S with iOS 6.01 and my DND set for 10pm till 7am. My wife also using iOS 6.01 and the same schedule for DND did not have an issue. Also my sister and her husband, both with iPhone 5's did not experience the DND issue. Their DND is set for midnight till 6am.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
No problems yesterday, but this morning my iPad didn't turn off DND. I'd turned off DND on my phone earlier so I don't know if the same would have happened there. Odd that it started today and not yesterday.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Now it's official...

iOS 6: Do Not Disturb mode stays on after scheduled time

Symptoms
After January 1st, 2013, Do Not Disturb mode stays on past its scheduled end time.

Resolution
Do Not Disturb scheduling feature will resume normal functionality after January 7, 2013. Before this date, you should manually turn the Do Not Disturb feature on or off.

To turn off the scheduling feature, tap Settings > Notifications > Do Not Disturb and switch Scheduled to Off.

I'd kind of like to know why this happened...

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Keith- I was just about to post that article as well, I saw it on Flipboard - and I'd like to know why this happened too.

Pink-a-licious 4S doin' the TapAtalk!!

Last edited:

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
+1 here too! I was soo happy to see the half moon when I woke up & checked my phone last night at 11:15pm & at 7am this morning shut off like it was supposed too:) I was a happy camper:D

thanks for the article Keith;) so knowing its the coding, I wonder will Apple correct the format in newer releases of iOS's so this doesn't happen again.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice