Ever since I updated my iPhone to the new operating system, I have had an issue with the music/shuffle not working properly. For some reason when I am listening to it, once I turn off the music, sometimes when I turn it back on, it will take me to a song I listened to days ago and then I have to listen to all the songs in between just to get to where I left off.

Example: I was listening to Lilly Allen then about 10-12 songs after that, when I turned it off (I was in my car, it was connected via AUX cord) I was on Britney Spears. When I turned the music on again to listen to it, it took me back to the Lilly Allen song and I have to skip all the songs in between just to get back to where I was (Britney Spears).

I did not have this issues until I updated my phones operating system. I have contacted tech support with Apple and the person just told me to reset my settings and that should work..................well it didnt.

I am wondering if anyone else has had this issues? Any suggestions short of restoring my phone back to factory settings? I actually did that then restored from backup, not completely fresh, but I still had to manually add my music and that still did not help.

Looking for suggestions any help is of course appreciated!
    janetbigi likes this.
    11-20-2012 02:08 PM
    I am having the same problem but mine plays one song over and over even when i do shuffle. I can be on the ladder and have to listen to the same song till I get down and change it. I am over it.someone please help.
    10-08-2013 05:29 PM
    I am having the same problem but mine plays one song over and over even when i do shuffle. I can be on the ladder and have to listen to the same song till I get down and change it. I am over it.someone please help.
    Are you running iOS 6 on your device or have you upgraded to iOS 7?
    10-08-2013 05:54 PM