From Notification center, yes, but not the lockscreen. After all, mine is locked for a reason - I don't want anyone who picks up my phone to be able to send texts or tweets without unlocking it.
    Some of us don't lock our phones with a password. I barely tolerate the slide to unlock, and I'd get sick of entering in a password 100 times a day AFTER sliding to unlock.

If the phone isn't locked with a password, there could be an option to make the lock screen more functional. It's only real purpose is to prevent butt-dialing, so a slide-to-do-something should work just as well on other parts of the screen.
    03-13-2013 10:06 AM
    This is not an attack or me bashing anyone at all, but I think it is pretty funny that as the cell phone technology has progressed, people need and want faster and quicker solutions! I remember texting on my old Nokia and thinking how amazing it was and how "fast" it was! Click down the menu to messages, push enter, click down to the individual message you want to look at, press enter again, etc.

Personally, having to press the messages icon is fine for me, but I'm always willing to try anything else, just as long as I have an option NOT to do it that way if I don't like it.
    03-13-2013 01:04 PM
    A feature that really seems missing in iOS 6-image.jpg

Yea buddy!
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    03-13-2013 01:06 PM
    my philosophy regarding the availability of certain settings and or messaging options have changed over time with the iPhone. i used to think that it was important to reply while in another app or browsing the web. but over time i realized that it was up to ME when i reply to someone, or even compose, an SMS/Message

don't get me wrong, if Apple ever implement a quick reply/compose i'll use it but it seems lately, for me, jailbreaking to do it is not worth it
    jburke82 likes this.
    03-13-2013 02:23 PM
    This is not an attack or me bashing anyone at all, but I think it is pretty funny that as the cell phone technology has progressed, people need and want faster and quicker solutions! I remember texting on my old Nokia and thinking how amazing it was and how "fast" it was! Click down the menu to messages, push enter, click down to the individual message you want to look at, press enter again, etc.

Personally, having to press the messages icon is fine for me, but I'm always willing to try anything else, just as long as I have an option NOT to do it that way if I don't like it.
    Lol. Its like that with everything. You know we're never satisfied. There's always going to be something more that we want our phones to do; that its not able to do at the moment.

Sent from my MOMO9-3 using Tapatalk HD
    jburke82 likes this.
    03-18-2013 12:28 PM
30 12