iOS6.1 beta 2

jobu3434

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Wow they added back in individual song download for iTunes Match and added a 'welcome' pass to passbook with a link to the App Store list of compatible apps...all I've noticed so far

Edit: panorama is fixed

Last edited:

HuKaShI

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
Can anyone find out if the modem firmware differs for the iphone 4s with this beta from 6.0.1? I need better wifi performance!

Also, I have a theory, I was looking at the beta releases for iOS 5.1 and beta 1 was released in November. Then beta 2 was released in December. Beta 3 came along in early January. Then 5.1 final was released in March. 6.1 beta 2 is being released only 11 days after 6.1 beta 1.

6.1 seems to be on a fast track, setting up for a holiday release of 6.1 final?!?!?

Could this be because there is some sort of truth to iphone 5s being release early 2013 with iOS 6.2 or even iOS 7?

(starting up the rumor mill?!?!?)

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
6.1 seems to be on a fast track, setting up for a holiday release of 6.1 final?!?!?

Could this be because there is some sort of truth to iphone 5s being release early 2013 with iOS 6.2 or even iOS 7?

(starting up the rumor mill?!?!?)

My guess... with LTE iPads coming out - late this week - perhaps they're getting 6.1 ready for that... the rumors of the 5S are "in the first half of 2013..." - That could be the end of June and still meet that rumor. iOS7? - - they might introduce that in the spring or early next summer... deliver late summer, with the next iPhone.

GibMcFragger

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
Let's hope this is better than b1. b1 gave me severe connection issues as well as the camera app locking up randomly.

Let's see! Road testing now...

rclark1114

Mar 5, 2012
Visit site
it seems you are correct, a friend of mine cannot delete songs and does use iTunes match. needless to say he is not too thrilled about it either

It worked perfect in 5.0. But now you can delete all the songs but that's it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
Wi-Fi performance is terrible with my 4th generation airport extreme base station. I get between 3-8 Mbps down. Using my laptop, hard-wired desktop or competing phone and the test performs at normal download speeds, above 20 Mbps. This has been a problem since iOS 5.1. I am guessing it's a firmware issue with the router and the phone's wireless chip.

Photos are out of order. They're all there, just not sorted by date like it should be.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Wi-Fi performance is terrible with my 4th generation airport extreme base station. I get between 3-8 Mbps down. Using my laptop, hard-wired desktop or competing phone and the test performs at normal download speeds, above 20 Mbps. This has been a problem since iOS 5.1. I am guessing it's a firmware issue with the router and the phone's wireless chip.

Photos are out of order. They're all there, just not sorted by date like it should be.
Camera roll or photo stream? Or both?