iOS 6.0.1 Released

Slingblade

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Just updated..and it breaks the Facebook app for me. I enter the Facebook app, and it closes immediately every time.

My girlfriend and I both updated to 6.0.1 this afternoon on our AT&T 16GB iPhone 5's. Neither of us had problems with the Facebook app before the iOS update. Afterwards, mine is fine, but her Facebook app crashes after opening. Not immediately, but as soon as she starts to scroll down the screen.

Last edited:

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
My girlfriend and I both updated to 6.0.1 this afternoon on our AT&T 16GB iPhone 5's. Neither of us had problems with the Facebook app before the iOS update. Afterwards, ine is fine, but her Facebook app crashes after opening. Not immediately, but as soon as she starts to scroll down the screen.

On her phone can she access via safari ?

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Issue has to do with some fb accounts

I took said phone that had issue logged into my account using that phones fb app and it works fine ...

I then log in with other account and bam crash

mungera

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Facebook app is also broke for my iPhone 5 after updating. I can go to the mobile site, but the Facebook app crashes as soon as it opens.

boldBud

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
It may be too early to tell, but does 6.0.1 help with the battery at all? An Apple Genius at the Apple Store told me when 6.0.1 comes out it would improve battery life and said it should be out within a couple of weeks (that was last week).

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
This update contains improvements and bug fixes, including:

- Fixes a bug that prevents iPhone 5 from installing software updates wirelessly over the air
- Fixes a bug where horizontal lines may be displayed across the keyboard
- Fixes an issue that could cause camera flash to not go off
- Improves reliability of iPhone 5 and iPod touch (5th generation) when connected to encrypted WPA2 Wi-Fi networks
- Resolves an issue that prevents iPhone from using the cellular network in some instances
- Consolidated the Use Cellular Data switch for iTunes Match
- Fixes a Passcode Lock bug which sometimes allowed access to Passbook pass details from lock screen
- Fixes a bug affecting Exchange meetings

Thanks, Keith. I'll update later this evening.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
UPDATE: If I move the lever to the point where I do not want the brightness to go below then it definitely works as it should. It increases in bright light situations and then slowly return to the level I set in low light situations. I'm pleased with it.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
That's the problem I been having. The brightness doesn't adjust to the lighting in the room. If I'm outside it gets bright, but it doesn't change indoors.

Tapatalking

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
That's the problem I been having. The brightness doesn't adjust to the lighting in the room. If I'm outside it gets bright, but it doesn't change indoors.

Tapatalking

Read the update I posted and give it a try.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thanks D that worked. Just tested it and the brightness gradually turned down back to the setting I had it. That sure wasn't working for me before. Happy it's working now.

Tapatalking

You're very welcome, my friend. :)

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
UPDATE: If I move the lever to the point where I do not want the brightness to go below then it definitely works as it should. It increases in bright light situations and then slowly return to the level I set in low light situations. I'm pleased with it.

Good one bro,
Tks

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR