iOS 6.0.1 Released

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
This update contains improvements and bug fixes, including:

- Fixes a bug that prevents iPhone 5 from installing software updates wirelessly over the air
- Fixes a bug where horizontal lines may be displayed across the keyboard
- Fixes an issue that could cause camera flash to not go off
- Improves reliability of iPhone 5 and iPod touch (5th generation) when connected to encrypted WPA2 Wi-Fi networks
- Resolves an issue that prevents iPhone from using the cellular network in some instances
- Consolidated the Use Cellular Data switch for iTunes Match
- Fixes a Passcode Lock bug which sometimes allowed access to Passbook pass details from lock screen
- Fixes a bug affecting Exchange meetings

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Installing it now..... Lets hope the Exchange calendar issue is fixed. I needed to send a global message to my user base instructing them not to update, and if they did not to use the iPhone to do any calendering!

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Installing it now..... Lets hope the Exchange calendar issue is fixed. I needed to send a global message to my user base instructing them not to update, and if they did not to use the iPhone to do any calendering!
Last line of release notes: - Fixes a bug affecting Exchange meetings

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Downloaded and installed... Wifi connectivity still seems to be sketchy (at my work wifi which is WPA2 encrypted), something that wasn't an issue on 4S and/or 5.1.1... Per the release notes, it's been improved, so we'll see how well it works in the next few days...

Exchange fix is much needed - glad it's part of this update

Haven't noticed any other major changes...

pug29

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
Just updated. Really hope this update doesn't, in some way, affect battery life. I've been extremely impressed with mine on the iPhone 5 so far.

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
DL and install took about 10 mins.
Although it wasn't mentioned, I hope it fixes Auto-Lock not auto-locking and dupe notifications of emails.
Good Luck

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Just updated..and it breaks the Facebook app for me. I enter the Facebook app, and it closes immediately every time.

I'm also having this problem on my phone. I updated my son's phone but his Facebook works fine. I have uninstalled Facebook and rebooted the phone. Any other ideas out there? Thx!

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Just updated..and it breaks the Facebook app for me. I enter the Facebook app, and it closes immediately every time.

It's Facebook not 6.0.1 my app is fine wife's keep crashing and she can't even go to it via safari and a iPhone 4 on 6.0 starting crashing also

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR