No 6.0.1 update?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ridiculocity

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Seriously ticked off this was not released at today's iPad mini event. I'm not in the market just yet for new devices so I was at least expecting this ios update. No iTunes release either?? October is almost over.

Jerry_

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
Read on a newsfeed by informaticiens.be (french) that according to Boy Genius Report e nort American operators are currently testing 6.01

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Not sure why you would have expected an update. Developers haven't even received a beta at this point.

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Either way they were not going to "Announce" a maintenance release at an event.... Not sure where that info came from

It will be here soon. just sit tight

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Seriously ticked off this was not released at today's iPad mini event. I'm not in the market just yet for new devices so I was at least expecting this ios update. No iTunes release either?? October is almost over.

And time is a wastin' for that promised iTunes11 that is supposed to be released "in October"... :D

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Either way they were not going to "Announce" a maintenance release at an event.... Not sure where that info came from

It will be here soon. just sit tight

They never have. And they won't start now. Man people get bent out of shape over the pettiest things these days.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Not sure why you would have expected an update. Developers haven't even received a beta at this point.

Only time I can recall devs getting a x.x.1 beta was 5.0.1. Doubt it will go to devs. They usually get the x.1 beta and ect.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I'm just not sure why people expected an update at all. Or why they feel they can be so outraged at not getting one.

epphllps

Aug 1, 2009
Visit site
I'm just not sure why people expected an update at all. Or why they feel they can be so outraged at not getting one.

iOS 6.0 has bugs. Therefore, I expect an update in a timely manner as a paying consumer. My nose will never be covered in Apple excrement. Just my opinion. :)

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
iOS 6.0 has bugs. Therefore, I expect an update in a timely manner as a paying consumer. My nose will never be covered in Apple excrement. Just my opinion. :)

My nose isn't covered, either. Nothing is ever perfect. And sometimes it takes a bit to get fixes coded, tested and released. But you have to give Apple time to do the work and then test/validate adequately. Otherwise you'd be complaining about iOS 6.0.1 that was buggy. And one more time, Apple does not announce iOS betas at product announcements.

anon(596177)

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Y'all think a one-month wait is bad, the galaxy nexus waited almost 6 months for their first update, And it was really broken before the update. It really could be worse, just relax.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site

There are some bugs that needs to be addressed. We definitely need a update. I agree with Ally/iMuggle that the official 6.0 is more buggier than the last 2 6.0 betas.

WreakingHavoc

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Obviously I'm missing something - what bugs?

There is unquestionably a Wi-Fi connectivity problem with iOS 6. I'm also experiencing problems with cellular connection handing off from 3G to LTE. I'm experiencing these problems not only with my iPhone 5 but also on my updated iPad 2. I hope Apple has recognized these problems and has a update in the very near future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox