Hi, I'm having a strange issue, perhaps it's a "feature" Apple "invented" for my convenience but it's causing great annoyance. I noticed today that ALL of my albums are showing up on my unlocked iPhone 4 32GB. I don't want it to show ALL my albums I only want it to show what's been synced manually through iTunes. I do have iTunes match turned on through iTunes but OFF on my iPhone. This is perhaps far and away the most annoying "feature" I have ever seen. Any suggestions on how to show just the albums that are synced? Even when I didn't sync anything at all, i.e. - turned off all music syncing period, all the albums were still in the music app. Thanks in advance for the help everyone!
    10-23-2012 11:16 PM
    If match had been on at one point that music actually may be on your phone .. I would go to settings about then delete the music then make sure match is off and manually re sync
    10-23-2012 11:50 PM
    So here's how I fixed it. Turn on iTunes Match and select show all songs. Let it try to replace my library. Then turn off show all songs, this fixed the showing all music issue but erased all my playlists. Then I synced with iTunes and erased all music. Reloaded it and all was well.
    10-28-2012 03:15 PM
    If match had been on at one point that music actually may be on your phone .. I would go to settings about then delete the music then make sure match is off and manually re sync
    Good advice and call on your part Peligro.

So here's how I fixed it. Turn on iTunes Match and select show all songs. Let it try to replace my library. Then turn off show all songs, this fixed the showing all music issue but erased all my playlists. Then I synced with iTunes and erased all music. Reloaded it and all was well.
    Good job of listening to the advice another member gave you on iMore. That is what we are all here for so never be afraid to ask us questions. We might not know it all but will always try and find you an answer or suggestion. Good for both of you.
    10-29-2012 03:26 PM