I have an iPhone 5 and have two cards in the passbook. One is the shop your way for sears and noticed that when I was there I didn't get any notification so I went into location settings and the sears app and the target app are there ant location is turned on but there is no passbook app there. Daughter has same phone and it is in her location settings. How do I get it there on my phone? Do I have to do a restore?
    10-18-2012 03:54 PM
    Go to Settings/Notifications and then scroll all the way down and confirm that it is not listed in the "Not in Notification Center" section. If it is there, simply select it and then turn on notifications. If it is NOT listed, reboot your device to see if that will help. If it does not help, restore your device.
    10-18-2012 04:13 PM
    Go to Settings/Notifications and then scroll all the way down and confirm that it is not listed in the "Not in Notification Center" section. If it is there, simply select it and then turn on notifications. If it is NOT listed, reboot your device to see if that will help. If it does not help, restore your device.
    It's in notifications and all settings are right, it is not in the Location settings.
    10-19-2012 11:11 AM
    Do you have anything setup to associate itself with Passbook.

I don't think it will use location services until something else is linked to it.
    10-19-2012 11:22 AM
    I don't have the Sears app, but usually, there's a setting in there to show it on the lockscreen when your at the store. In my Starbucks app, it makes me add the specific stores to activate on the lockscreen. Your Sears app might work the same way.
    10-19-2012 11:38 AM
    It's in notifications and all settings are right, it is not in the Location settings.
    That is strange. You have 2 cards in Passbook and Passbook displays properly in the notification setting, but when you go to Setting / Privacy / Location Services and scroll down the list, Passbook is not listed and is not set to ON. Right? If so, reset your device via iTunes.
    10-19-2012 12:56 PM