Spring Iphone 4 Screen Locked?

iphone4miller

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
Hello My fellow Techies,

I have a problem. I recently updated my Spring Iphone 4 to the ios 6.0 update.
Today when my partner tried to unlock my phone with the code a strange screen with a keyboard (in lieu of the number pad) appeared.
We inputted the passcode and it said, "wrong passcode".
We repeated this multiple times until the phone disabled for the 1 minute margin.
We waited a minute and still the keyboard appeared in lieu of the number pad.

If anyone has any suggestions on how to get around this without a master restore please let me know.
I'd prefer to not lose all of my information and apps on my phone because of a minute discretion.

Thank you in advance,

Mill

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Hello My fellow Techies,

I have a problem. I recently updated my Spring Iphone 4 to the ios 6.0 update.
Today when my partner tried to unlock my phone with the code a strange screen with a keyboard (in lieu of the number pad) appeared.
We inputted the passcode and it said, "wrong passcode".
We repeated this multiple times until the phone disabled for the 1 minute margin.
We waited a minute and still the keyboard appeared in lieu of the number pad.

If anyone has any suggestions on how to get around this without a master restore please let me know.
I'd prefer to not lose all of my information and apps on my phone because of a minute discretion.

Thank you in advance,

Mill

What was the keyboard? Did you also look to see if there was an option on that keyboard to switch to numerical like the normal keyboard we use when we write emails or text messages? Try that and see if you can switch back to a numeric keyboard or just remove the unlock code option if you can do that and don'ttruly need to have that much security if you carry your phone with you all the time. Best of luck and let us know how this works out.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox