Cannot see purchased items in App Store.

akosnitzky

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
Hello. I notice on my iPad 3 and iPhone 5 I cannot see my purchased app list in the App Store. I can see everything else. Any thoughts?

anon(4718837)

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I have the same problem on my iPhone 4. My mom just got a 4S and also has the same problem. I've tried a hard reset and also tried doing a network reset.

Skippy

Oct 21, 2009
Visit site
I had the same case, but after I downloaded a new app (new app meaning an app I've never downloaded on my account) the rest of my stuff came back under "Purchased"

anon(4718837)

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I tried syncing with iTunes and it didn't resolve the problem for me. We have an iPhone 3GS iPhone 4 iPhone 4S and a iPod Touch 4G and we can't access the purchased apps on any of the devices. They are all sharing one apple id for the app store but all have different iCloud accounts.

All of the devices was updated ota so I thought maybe something went bad so I did a full restore on the 4S through iTunes and even set it up as new but didn't have any luck.

I've also tried logging out of the apple id then signing back in and doing a hard reset but that didn't work either.

Is this a bug with iOS 6 or is there something else I need to do to get this fixed?

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Skippy

Oct 21, 2009
Visit site
I tried syncing with iTunes and it didn't resolve the problem for me. We have an iPhone 3GS iPhone 4 iPhone 4S and a iPod Touch 4G and we can't access the purchased apps on any of the devices. They are all sharing one apple id for the app store but all have different iCloud accounts.

All of the devices was updated ota so I thought maybe something went bad so I did a full restore on the 4S through iTunes and even set it up as new but didn't have any luck.

I've also tried logging out of the apple id then signing back in and doing a hard reset but that didn't work either.

Is this a bug with iOS 6 or is there something else I need to do to get this fixed?

Did you try my "solution"?

anon(4718837)

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Did you try my "solution"?

Yes I also tried that. I even went and unhide an app and even purchased one. Still no luck. It's weird cause I've read about numerous fixes but haven't found one that works for me. When I go to iTunes on my laptop they all show up.

Maybe I'll just wait it out.

sicario666

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
Are there Any apps that are iPad compatible but not cross compatible with the iPhone? I've got some paid apps that I'm missing as well.

FissionMailed via TapaTalk

rednocturne307

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Yes I also tried that. I even went and unhide an app and even purchased one. Still no luck. It's weird cause I've read about numerous fixes but haven't found one that works for me. When I go to iTunes on my laptop they all show up.

Maybe I'll just wait it out.

I've tried all of the supposed "fixes" as well and I've still had no luck. The purchased section does not load on my iPhone 4S nor my iPad mini.

DenverAppleTech

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
This broke in iOS 6. 6.0.1 does not fix this. Neither do any of the reported fixes. I have had an open ticket with Apple since a couple days after iOS 6 was released. The error is replicable on multiple iOS devices with clean installs. It appears to be related to owning a larger number of Apps... I am a developer and I have over 3000 apps under my Apple ID and I never had problems viewing my many "Purchased" Apps in the App Store previous to iOS 6... If you are having this issue, how many apps do you own? Nonetheless, this can be a serious challenge, so please open a trouble ticket with Apple so that they are more aware of the problems... It's not very skillful move by Apple Inc. to break access to "Purchased Apps" for your most dedicated highest spending customers... I was also very disappointed that 6.0.1 update did not fix the issue...

Don't wait it out! Open a problem ticket with Apple Support ASAP!

Sean Udal

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I have the same problem. It started immedialtely after upgrading to ios6. None of my devices will allow me to view my purchases.
iPhone 4, iPad 2, iPad 3 4G and iPod.

Apple are unable to fix this.

I have phoned them, have case numbers from Apple Express, but no luck.
Nothing I try will fix it.

I have over 3000 apps and so I am sure this has something to do with the problem.
I am sure Apple has a bug with a large number of apps trying to display.

I feel let down by Apple after spending so much time and money on their products. This reminds me of Windows.

Sean:(

ebedoun

May 27, 2010
Visit site
Found it!!!

It's under updates. Hit update and at the top you'll see purchased. Those apple bastards are tricky little devils. Good Luck!

That is where it has always been. The issue is when someone has a LOT of apps purchased, the list never shows up since iOS 6.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal