Dialing numbers from a list

StephenBB81

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
Hello all

Is there anyway or maybe an app to link to my address book so I can make a list of phone numbers I need to call and just work though the list

With my BlackBerry I just emailed a list in the body of the email and clicked to dial each number as needed (most have extensions to dial)
I need to figure out how to do this on te iPhone the current way I'm doing it looking each nber up is costing me about an hour a day in lost productivity

Thank you

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I just tested it... it works exactly the same way... the phone numbers in the email are clickable... clicking them makes the call. #don'tneedanappforthat

StephenBB81

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
I just tested it... it works exactly the same way... the phone numbers in the email are clickable... clicking them makes the call. #don'tneedanappforthat

Not if the numbers have an extension the extension isn't clickable which is why I specified that, my biggest complaint about Apple is that it decided to use ; or : to designate extensions not the standard x or ext which is what people have been writing on business cards, and emails for years, and as such clicking an extension phone number doesn't carry the extension dial, you have to add the number to your address book and then add the extension for it to work.
so if there was an app that could call my address book with a single click to the number I want life would be good.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox