After uploading IOS 6.0 I can no longer receive my email.

internet works fine

no mail from wi-fi or network

really unhappy with this upgrade

I have restarted it and checked all the settings which were unchanged
    09-25-2012 02:59 PM
    After uploading IOS 6.0 I can no longer receive my email.

internet works fine

no mail from wi-fi or network

really unhappy with this upgrade

I have restarted it and checked all the settings which were unchanged
    Have you tried deleting the mail accounts, rebooting your device and then re-configuring them?
    09-25-2012 03:06 PM
    Mine was really slow to load the emails, like the end of the day they all came in, but no problems since.
    09-25-2012 11:02 PM
    Having some issue here. I have 2 email accounts configured - gmail and my work Exchange account. When I check email it sits at 'Checking for email.....' I have removed rebooted recobfigured and no go. Occasionally all the email will show up after I get bored of waitingand am doing something else. When I try to open an unread message it gets stuck trying to download the contents of the message.

Going back to 5.1.1 when I get home tomorrow. This is ridiculous.
    09-26-2012 05:19 PM
    Having some issue here. I have 2 email accounts configured - gmail and my work Exchange account. When I check email it sits at 'Checking for email.....' I have removed rebooted recobfigured and no go. Occasionally all the email will show up after I get bored of waitingand am doing something else. When I try to open an unread message it gets stuck trying to download the contents of the message.

Going back to 5.1.1 when I get home tomorrow. This is ridiculous.
    After reading your post, I sent myself a test message from my outlook account to my gmail account. It took a few seconds for outlook to send it, but after it was sent, I was notified immediately of the message in my gmail inbox. I have an iPhone 4S running iOS 6.

If you update OTA, try updating and restoring as new via iTunes. It is not iOS 6 but more than likely a combination of things that's causing your problem, in my opinion.
    09-26-2012 06:07 PM
    Maybe. I never update OTA. Browsing the apple support forums shows this is a pretty common issue.

I am going back to 5.1.1 until the next version. Ios6 didn't have anything all that great anyway so its not like I would be missing anything.
    09-26-2012 07:51 PM
    Maybe. I never update OTA. Browsing the apple support forums shows this is a pretty common issue.

I am going back to 5.1.1 until the next version. Ios6 didn't have anything all that great anyway so its not like I would be missing anything.
    I understand and thank you for the update..
    09-26-2012 08:39 PM