Passbook and Fandango

samuelmorgan

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
I just purchased movie tickets via the fandango app but I can not figure out how to get my tickets into passbook. Anybody know how?

Daniel Gaming freak

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
This is very Informative, many thanks for sharing. Now you can save time with passbook ios 6 supported apps like fandango movies. You can send and share your tickets and breeze into the theater.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
You can add them to passbook from the confirmation or purchased tickets section in fandango but I went to the theater that advertised using fandango and all they did was hit the info on the passbook ticket and type the confirmation into the computer ...

Seems a lot of places are not ready to even scan could you imagine how little use NFC would get

I guess it cost a bunch of money to update systems to be able to use passbook but still I think eventually it will be at that point

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !

kazmi

May 13, 2011
Visit site
You can add them to passbook from the confirmation or purchased tickets section in fandango but I went to the theater that advertised using fandango and all they did was hit the info on the passbook ticket and type the confirmation into the computer ...

Seems a lot of places are not ready to even scan could you imagine how little use NFC would get

I guess it cost a bunch of money to update systems to be able to use passbook but still I think eventually it will be at that point

Same thing happened to me...even though the place was accepting passbook, the guy typed in the code..kind of defeats the whole purpose! The other thing that didn't work for me was the proximity alert where the passbook is supposed to show the event ticket when its time or the location....

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Same thing happened to me...even though the place was accepting passbook, the guy typed in the code..kind of defeats the whole purpose! The other thing that didn't work for me was the proximity alert where the passbook is supposed to show the event ticket when its time or the location....

My showed on my lock screen starting the morning of

tewest86

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone actually use Passbook? I here Stubhub supports it no but most places don't have the correct scanners.

tewest86

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site
I can't find a use for it. The movie theatre in my area had no idea what I was talking about and I live in a mid size city. New Orleans.

LSglock89

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
I can't find a use for it. The movie theatre in my area had no idea what I was talking about and I live in a mid size city. New Orleans.

Not all theaters are set up for it -- Fandango lists the ones that are.

I also use it with my American Express card...it shows me my current balance as well as telling me when it has been used.

LSglock89

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
Where can I find that list?

In this list of theaters you'll see the barcode...and if you select that theatre it will say "mobile tickets and passbook available"

I attached screenshots

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1354758693.966789.jpg
    ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1354758693.966789.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 13
  • ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1354758702.400056.jpg
    ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1354758702.400056.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 13