Passbook enabled apps tracker

Leanna Lofte

App and photo editor
Sep 7, 2008
Visit site
This thread is intended to keep track of all the apps that support Passbook. I'll add what I can see in the US store as of right now. As you notice new apps get added, please post them here!

American Airlines
Fandango
Live Nation
Lufthansa
MLB.com AT Bat
MLB.com At the Ballpark
Sephora to Go
Target
Ticketmaster
United Airlines
Walgreens

jjustice

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Hey everyone, I thought it would be convenient to have these apps on a list where it's easy to click to buy/download them, so I put all of the US ones on an appshopper.com list:

iPad Apps, iPhone Apps, Deals and Discovery at App Shopper - passbookapps's Apps

I will keep an eye on this thread, but if you notice that I've let it get out of date, feel free to email me directly at passbook ~at~ joshjustice *dot* com. And if anyone wants to do the same for other countries' app stores, it could be cool!

skidoomn

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Now Passbook needs to Actually work.

I spoke to an Apple Store Emp yesterday. He said Apple sent out a company wide alert. Passbook is not working system wide.

billguard_guy

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys,

We (BillGuard) have added passbook to BillGuard. This means you can add your credit and debit cards to passbook and use it to monitor your balance, recent transactions and see if any of these are unwanted.

Get BillGuard? for Passbook

Would love to hear your feedback :)

applefanboi

May 31, 2011
Visit site
Tried my Starbucks card via Passbook yesterday. Had to use passsource to add it. Worked fine for payment. Don't like that the card balance hasn't updated, but Starbucks has said their app wil support passbook by Sunday!

9thWonder

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
what's hilarious is there's basically nothing that passbook can do that the app couldn't already do. not saying that it's bad but i could already flash my iphone and pay my starbucks tab before passbook so i'm not sure why people would be that bent out of shape over it.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

You're very welcome, my friend. I hope you're having a pleasant Friday, thus far...:)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative