You can create groups in the Contacts app on Mac, or from iCloud. However...I haven't figured out how to populate the new groups other than manually.
    Thanks. I don't know much about iCloud. Is creating a group there easy? Can you point me the right direction to find out how? Thanks so much!
    09-27-2012 11:03 AM
    I like it. This way I can keep my phone on and in my bedroom and get important calls without hearing all the binging and bonging otherwise. I have confirmed the native app for the clock/alarm works even if in DND mode which is noce so that you don't have to constantly adjust the times so that it does.
    09-27-2012 11:47 AM
    Thanks. I don't know much about iCloud. Is creating a group there easy? Can you point me the right direction to find out how? Thanks so much!
    Go to iCloud and click the Contacts icon. Click the little red bookmark at the top to show groups. Click the + at the bottom to add a group.

And I've now got the rest of the puzzle! With the address book showing to the right, just drag and drop your contacts to the new group.
    09-27-2012 03:44 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD