Work Exchange Calander keeps disappearing

Big Dookie

Mar 13, 2010
Visit site
So I got the iPhone 5 yesterday with iOS 6, and have been experiencing a strange issue ever since. I have my work Calander set up on my phone through exchange. I've been doing this with no issues since getting the iPhone 4 two years ago.

Now though, all if a sudden, my work Calander keeps disappearing on me. I can add the account just fine, and all emails and contacts sync perfectly. However, I'll look at my Calander and the work account will suddenly drop out. When I go back to accounts, "Work" is unchecked and I have to add it again in the Calander app. Then it'll work for a few minutes before dropping out again. Also, even when it does work, most of my appointments are not showing up.

Anyone else experiencing this, and if so do you know a workaround? I have to have access to my work Calander, so this is kind of a deal breaker if I can't get this working.

sjmmarsh

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
This has just started happening to me today - it is very annoying, I can select my work server, but by the time it has synced the meetings, they all just disappear. The only thing I am doing different is that I am at home today and upgraded my iPhone 4 on Tuesday evening to ios6. iPad was upgraded on Saturday.

I thought that it may be a conflict with my home PC (it is now connected to iCloud) but the problem still happens even if it is off.

I'll experiment and see what I can find out.

Steve

vc1221

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
I'm having the same issues. I do not have icloud synced and every time I check my calendar it either says, "no calendar" or sometimes my "work" calendar shows up. I used to have to my work calendar come up every time. It also does not show all my events scheduled and sometimes my work calendar goes back to being unchecked. Rather frustrating to keep checking my work calendar and then have it not show all my events.

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
I'm having the same issues. I do not have icloud synced and every time I check my calendar it either says, "no calendar" or sometimes my "work" calendar shows up. I used to have to my work calendar come up every time. It also does not show all my events scheduled and sometimes my work calendar goes back to being unchecked. Rather frustrating to keep checking my work calendar and then have it not show all my events.

Do you have WIFI on when it seems like the Calendar has disappeared?

Try removing your account, restart your device and then add the account back. Once done see how it behaves...

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
To confirm, if you go to Settings \ Mail Calendar and you look at your Work account, Calendar is NO longer 'on'? Or is it 'on', but when yo go to the said Calendar NO items are showing?

no luck..still the same issue. work calendar comes and goes. I have no other calendars listed.

anon(4706943)

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Our company was experiencing an issue where if you chose to "decline" a calendar invitation, it would decline it for everyone the invite was sent to and remove it from your exchange calendar. This is a bit of an issue when these invites are sent to upwards of 1500 people. For now, our IT solution is "do not accept or decline from iPhone or iPad" until further notice. Hope this is fixed soon...

davisbs1971

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
My company is experiencing the same thing. They have been in contact with Microsoft and Apple with no resolution as of yet. The recommendation for now is not to accept or decline any calendar events from your IPHONE or IPAD. We are getting daily updates on this issue, I will update as soon as I hear about a solution.

anon(4706943)

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Received emails this morning stating that my iPad (still running iOS 5.x) and my iPhone 4S (running iOS 6):

"won't be able to synchronize with the server via Exchange ActiveSync because of an access policy defined on the server.

Your device is syncing constantly and creating issues on the exchange 2010 email backend. Please remove the profilefrom your devices and reset device to factory setings before adding any profile to sync email."

This issue is interesting because it isn't isolated to a specific device (iPad or iPhone) nor version o iOS. Anyone else have this issue?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner