Photo's save but arent shown in photo's app, any idea whats going on??
    09-20-2012 05:38 PM
    I'm also seeing this problem. Going nuts. This has been the only way, using the Facebook app, to share a posted photo. I tried saving a photo from a browser and it also never got actually saved although there is no error to say it didn't.
    09-20-2012 05:53 PM
    All of my photos are saved to the camera roll/Photo app. Furthermore, Vincenti41, after reading your post, I fired up my iPhone's Safari browser, went to the Google images site, typed in Apple, selected an Apple photo and then I pressed and held my finger on the photo until it displayed the "Save Image" option. After selecting the "Save Image" option, I exited the browser, went to my camera roll and confirmed that the photo i had just saved did indeed appear in my camera roll.
    09-20-2012 06:08 PM
    still doesnt work out of facebook app which is annoying if one doesnt have access to a pc/mac
    09-20-2012 06:18 PM
    still doesnt work out of facebook app which is annoying if one doesnt have access to a pc/mac
    I understand. Also, I don't have a Facebook account so I cannot advise on its app and the saving of photos to your camera roll.. Sorry.
    09-20-2012 06:32 PM
    I found THIS in a different thread. Give it a try.
    09-20-2012 07:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD