If I used to delete an email from the mail app, it would disappear from notification center.

Now it doesn't do that.

Is anyone having this problem?
    09-20-2012 04:12 PM
    I was having this problem with Words w/ Friends and Matching w/ Friends on 5.1.1. Still puzzled as to why it happens.
    09-20-2012 05:25 PM
    Happening on mine as well cant figure out how to clear them without relaunching the main icon
    09-20-2012 06:09 PM
    Happening on mine as well cant figure out how to clear them without relaunching the main icon
    Are you on the GM or the official build?
    09-20-2012 06:15 PM
    Official build
    09-20-2012 06:22 PM
    After reading your messages, I sent myself a test message and the received message notification did indeed show up in the notification center. I viewed the message via the mail app and then deleted it. After going back to the notification center, the email was no longer displayed.
    Last edited by JustMe'D; 09-20-2012 at 06:45 PM.
    09-20-2012 06:38 PM
    After reading your messages, I sent myself a test message and the received message notification did indeed show up in the notification center. I viewed the message via the mail app and then deleted it. After going back to the notification center, the email was no longer displayed.
    I downloaded the install file and reinstalled it and noticed that it fixed the problem...I was running the GM...really wild that I had to reinstall it.
    09-20-2012 06:56 PM
    I downloaded the install file and reinstalled it and noticed that it fixed the problem...I was running the GM...really wild that I had to reinstall it.
    Oh okay. Great! I'm glad you got it taken care of...Enjoy the rest of your evening.
    09-20-2012 07:03 PM
    Oh okay. Great! I'm glad you got it taken care of...Enjoy the rest of your evening.

I take that back...its still not working.

I reinstalled it and everything...
    09-20-2012 07:50 PM
    Grrrrrr

Is this fixed for anyone?
    09-21-2012 09:58 AM
    having the same mail icon (in notification center) issue as everyone. Between that and the auto brightness flaw, there nothing to really miss by going back to 5.1.1. If only I could still use Shared Photo Stream, oh well.

Also, I am not digging the new App store layout, way too much white space.
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    I'm having the uncleared mail notification issue in Notification Center, too. It also happens with Letterpress and several other apps, but Mail and Letterpress are the most annoying offenders.
    11-20-2012 10:39 AM
    +1, i also just did this and after clearing it out, it disappeared from my noti center as well, on 6.0.1
    11-20-2012 12:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD