Media syncing problem after IOS 6 upgrade

tommcforex

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
Hi All,

I have an iphone 4 and after installing IOS6 iTunes will not let me sync my music and videos to my phone. The bar at the bottom of the summary screen shows as if my phone is loaded with them but they are actually not on my phone.

I have tries checking and un-checking everything you could imagine. I have removed everything from my phone including notes, apps, books etc and one removed, it let me put them back on. But no music or videos for reason.

Any suggestions please folks?

Your advice would be much appreciated.

Tom

E-POTS

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
well if you're running itunes 10.7, the only thing I can think of right now is doing a hard reset (hold home and power buttons together, ignore the slide to unlock and release both buttons when the apple logo appears)

tommcforex

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
well if you're running itunes 10.7, the only thing I can think of right now is doing a hard reset (hold home and power buttons together, ignore the slide to unlock and release both buttons when the apple logo appears)

Thanks for that man but no good I am afraid.

psiclne

Dec 31, 2011
Visit site
Same issue here, trying to play a playlist and it just skips songs as if theyre not on the device. I'm gonna try a restore.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods