FaceTime over AT&T's cellular network??

Pholey22#IM

Jul 2, 2009
Visit site
Anyone get this to work? It tells me to call 611 or go to acct online to add. Can't find ANY info on at&t's website. Anybody have any suggestions or more info on how to get this to work??

dieseldude

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
There will not be any FaceTime over the network for AT&T. Thy have it blocked unless you change to an expensive data share plan. I think groups are dealing with the FCC about it. Until then, wifi only.

Tapatalk iPhone 4s

Reactions: Pholey22#IM

dieseldude

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, I guess $250/month isn't enough for FaceTime over AT&T's cellular network. Amazing!

Yeah that sucks. If I where to switch to the shared data plan I would spend almost 200 more a month just for what I have now. I hope that changes soon!! Most of my friends on iPhones are on Verizon, I'm out the loop.

Tapatalk iPhone 4s

dieseldude

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
I can't get FaceTime to work between two wifi devices. I've tried everything.

Do both of the devices have FaceTime turned on? I noticed with mine, I was logged out for some reason. Just had to sign back in and I'm good to go over wifi.

Tapatalk iPhone 4s

Pholey22#IM

Jul 2, 2009
Visit site
Yeah that sucks. If I where to switch to the shared data plan I would spend almost 200 more a month just for what I have now. I hope that changes soon!! Most of my friends on iPhones are on Verizon, I'm out the loop.

Tapatalk iPhone 4s

I just don't see how they can make you pay more for something you already pay for. Surely they will lose this lawsuit. I'm against most lawsuits but this is pretty bad. Hey but we got voice and data at same time tho!! Lol

dieseldude

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
I just don't see how they can make you pay more for something you already pay for. Surely they will lose this lawsuit. I'm against most lawsuits but this is pretty bad. Hey but we got voice and data at same time tho!! Lol

I do like the voice and data feature. I do hope it gets worked out soon. I think it's crazy. I have been very happy with AT&T for the 2 years I have been with them, a lot better than sprint before then.

Tapatalk iPhone 4s

Pholey22#IM

Jul 2, 2009
Visit site
I do like the voice and data feature. I do hope it gets worked out soon. I think it's crazy. I have been very happy with AT&T for the 2 years I have been with them, a lot better than sprint before then.

Tapatalk iPhone 4s

Voice and data at same time is crucial for me. I use it often for my business when dealing w/ employees and POS systems. Not sure about dumping my unlimited plan for a share plan. Checked it out will cost about $25 more a month provided we don't go over data allowance. Decisions....

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2