App Store Problem

Cry0G3n1c23

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
I dont know if anyone else is having problems with the App Store, but it seems glitchy. At the bottom sometimes it says: Featured, Charts, Genius, Search, and Updates. Other times it says: Featured, Categories, Top 25, Search, and Updates. I dont quite understand if this is a glitch or is suppose to happen. Is anyone else getting this?

Cry0G3n1c23

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
Now it appeared as: Categories, Featured, Updates, Search, and Top 25. After seeing these in a different order, i'm guessing its a bug of some sort.

Cry0G3n1c23

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
Well theres news that if you change the year on your device, it allows you to access the app store. But the app store is very bad. it has crashed on me several times. i get as far as looking at the apps, but if i click on a certain app it crashes. So i hope apple fixes it soon. im missing all free apps cause of this crash.

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I haven't experienced any of those symptoms and the new App Store has been the same since I upgraded to iOS 6 So I don't know what to tell you. I havent had any problems installing new apps or updating currently installed apps. Earlier, I wasn't able to see more than 5 reviews, but that's been corrected. I can now successfully view more reviews.

RescueEMT911

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
I seem to be having a problem right now, I can check for updates, view my purchased apps, genius seems to work, but when I go to Featured, Charts, and Search all I get is a white screen... Is anyone else experiencing this problem? I have had IOS 6 through all the betas and have not experienced this problem before.

Cry0G3n1c23

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
I recently restored and stuff. and all it fixed was the wifi bug. other then that, its been slowly getting better. It still has its lags, but maybe it will be smooth later on

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2