Wifi doesn't work

Mago27

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
Me too (4S GSM Unlocked overseas), I solved It by resetting the phone (home btn+power btn x 10 seconds then release), but the issue is recurring.

Cry0G3n1c23

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
My iPod Touch 4th gen. is having the same problem. And no matter what i do, it will not connect. It has that spinning thing next my network name, but does nothing. My last hope is to restore my device and hope something happened :/

jaffarqambar

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
thats may help

try to do this:

Set your device?s HTTP Proxy to Auto go to Settings app > Wi-Fi > Blue icon next to the network you?re connecting to > Scroll to the bottom

jkeitz

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
Seems like everyone with the problem has a Verizon iPhone 4s? I've had no problems with my Sprint 4S. Odd, though.

hansenm

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
WiFi Works Again

Resetting the Network Settings resolved my WIFI connectivity issue. THANKS! Also, I am now getting automatic email udpates where previously I had to force reconciliation.

Last edited:

MichelleRo

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
I ended up doing a hard reset on the phone and when it restarted and I went into my wifi settings it showed "auto join" for my home network as "off" even though previously it displayed it as on but it did not seem to be working. Since I did the reset and turned that setting back on, I have had no connectivity issues.

ctm194

Jul 4, 2012
Visit site
When I was at work yesterday it connected to the wifi fine (a remembered network.) When I got home and tried to connect it was taking me to the apple page everyone is mentioning. I hooked my 4s up to my pc and upgraded my iTunes. For whatever reason that worked....

twilburn1

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
I preformed a soft reset and all is good. You can do this by holding the lock button and the pressing the home button at the same time...hold the, both all the way through the silver apple logo (you must not let go until the silver apple logos goes away). At that point your iPhone will power back up. Once this was done I was able to use Wi-Fi again.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2