There is a section for passbook compatible apps. Should be on the first page of the App Store.
    Yep. Sure is....passbook-photo.png
    10-14-2012 11:48 AM
    Tks JMD.
    I finally found it.
    Can you answer the question in my post # 98 about deleting the Target app once hooked up with Passbook?
    TIA
    10-14-2012 12:08 PM
    Tks JMD.
    I finally found it.
    Can you answer the question in my post # 98 about deleting the Target app once hooked up with Passbook?
    TIA
    I've not tried it but people say you can delete the app afterward.
    10-14-2012 01:20 PM
    Tks JMD.
    I finally found it.
    TIA
    You're very welcome, my friend. As for the Target app, I don't have it installed. I did at one time just to experiment with it, but I deleted it. Anyway, you're right. Passbook will not auto-update the Target coupon without the Target app installed.
    10-14-2012 01:33 PM
    I gonna keep it until I go to Target and try Passbook.
    Tks kilcher.
    Good Luck

---------- Post Merged at 02:21 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:19 PM ----------

You're very welcome, my friend. As for the Target app, I don't have it installed. I did at one time just to experiment with it, but I deleted it. Anyway, you're right. Passbook will not auto-update the Target coupon without the Target app installed.
    Ok Tks JMD
    Good Luck
    10-14-2012 03:21 PM
    Targets passbook doesn't update for me even with the app installed. I think it's just a failure on their part because the back of the placard has the auto update switch on.
    10-14-2012 08:49 PM
    Targets passbook doesn't update for me even with the app installed. I think it's just a failure on their part because the back of the placard has the auto update switch on.
    Thank you, Karen, and If you don't mind, let us know if anything changes with that...
    10-14-2012 09:00 PM
    Karen,
    Is the Target app sending you daily coupon alerts?
    TIA
    10-14-2012 09:11 PM
    Karen,
    Is the Target app sending you daily coupon alerts?
    TIA
    No it's not.
    10-14-2012 09:15 PM
    No it's not.
    Ok. Tks Karen.
    Good Luck
    10-14-2012 09:32 PM
    Thank you, Karen, and If you don't mind, let us know if anything changes with that...
    I'll try to remember. ;-)
    10-14-2012 09:35 PM
    Such a useful content. For Apple, Passbook is an app that stores digital versions of passes. In passbook ios 6 passes can be created, distributed, and updated to the app itself.
    10-19-2012 06:41 AM
    Anyone tried using the Sephora passbook? They tried to scan the bar code but they said it wouldn't go through. What do you guys think the problem is?
    10-19-2012 11:38 PM
    OK Target fans, here's what I discovered about Mobile Coupons:
    I can't count the number of times I attempted to sign up to get Mobile Coupons through the Target app but never received the confirming text that you have to click on to complete the sign up.

So I spoke to some fellow today and told me to do the following:

Text COUPONS to 827438
    Then the rest is straight forward.
    So they sent me a link for coupons.
    But guess what? No Add to Passbook.

Good Luck
    10-31-2012 08:26 PM
114 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD