iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I just logged into it a minute ago and there were about 7 or 8 apps listed (none of which were Starbucks - this surprised me). I think they are in the process of adding all the apps now, so I'm thinking it'll probably be spotty for a few days.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

eb_therebel

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
I've gotten Target and Fandango to add to my passbook. The target app just got the update today so that I can add it to passbook, so all of the other apps probably need to get updated too

Wolf Cookie

Aug 26, 2012
Visit site
There were some things on the web that I read an hour or so ago. Go to settings->general->date & time turn off automatically, then change the time to the same date but next year (2013) then run passbook and some apps will show up. Download those apps and then go back and set your time back to automatic. Keep in mind there won't be many apps to choose from.

IIJBII

Jul 24, 2004
Visit site
It seems like you need to download apps they work w passport. I was hoping it could be done in passport without having to download all the apps.....

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
It seems like you need to download apps they work w passport. I was hoping it could be done in passport without having to download all the apps.....

i just tried that- someone mentioned that live nation worked with it so I downloaded and signed up- still not showing up

RagedUSMC

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I spoke to Apple, you have to wait until the app developers make the apps compatible with Passbook (which to me its ridiculous, since they knew today was launch day).