iOS 6 bugs and feedback

GreenBerry84

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site
I can move the icons just fine (iphone4) I did the update OTA and when the update was finished it had moved all my second home screen folders and apps into a third home screen (leaving settings on its own on the second) I moved them all back to the second screen no problem.

johndhynes

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
Can't seem to move icons around since iOS6. As soon as you do, then hit the home button to set them, the phone reboots for a second and the screen goes dim. When you get back into the phone the icons are right back where they were originally. Not sure why I continue to update the OS on these things on the first day they come out. :)

I started a new thread about this exact problem. Glad to know it's not just me.

johndhynes

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
I can move the icons just fine (iphone4) I did the update OTA and when the update was finished it had moved all my second home screen folders and apps into a third home screen (leaving settings on its own on the second) I moved them all back to the second screen no problem.

For me, it moved them to make room for the Passbook icon on the home screen. I'll bet settings was your last icon there, and your first page was full.

wormeyman

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
For me, it moved them to make room for the Passbook icon on the home screen. I'll bet settings was your last icon there, and your first page was full.

Same here weird bug, also all my photos in my photo albums disappeared and now they are just in the camera roll unorganized.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site

nope. never had this issue, even during the betas

floydstyle

Mar 15, 2012
Visit site
Stock one does work during DnD. I just tested it. Third party app developers probably don't have the API's to DnD in order for it work with their app.
that is something we will know soon enough. Once third party alarm app will update. Hope they have access to that DND

gary1949

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
I can't get Passbook going. When I hit the icon I get a screen saying "Cannot connect to iTunes Store". When I hit "OK", I go right into the store, but still no Passbook.

What am I missing here? :mad:

UPDATE - I found the answer in another thread.. It appears iTunes is overwhelmed by downloads, etc and is too busy to connect.

Last edited:

CrzyP

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
is it just me or is "auto-brightness" not adjusting at all in iOS 6?

It works on mine. You'll notice that auto-brightness actually adjusts the slider now based on lighting conditions.

There is a bug with Bluetooth audio streaming. The sound quality is now awful now. The sound is distorted and its especially noticeable in the high frequencies. I'm pretty pissed about it because I'm a music nut.

Another bug is app updates. It will show an app needs to be updated but the update button is grayed out and won't update the apps.

Last edited:
Reactions: avmsam

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
There is a bug with Bluetooth audio streaming. The sound quality is now awful now. The sound is distorted and its especially noticeable in the high frequencies. I'm pretty pissed about it because I'm a music nut.

then go to 5.1.1 while you can

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice