Official counting down to iOS 6 forum party!

Status
Not open for further replies.

luckytrc

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
No iphone 5 for me till later on but rocking the 4 with ios 6! Seems to be a huge speed increase for me on 4. MAPS work better and a lot faster than before also!

misnad

Jul 19, 2012
Visit site
What do you folks think of the redesigned App and iTunes stores? IMO they kinda look pretty neat and well evolved. The whitish background tends to complement my white iPhone 4S pretty well too. Me likey!

NYStofMind

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
yes.. it takes me to the app store - which isnt working either.. i have 2 apps that have been "updating" for 2 hrs now...
The passbook works with certain apps go to link below:
iPad Apps, iPhone Apps, Deals and Discovery at App Shopper - Search Results 1 to 12 of 12 for "passbook" in All Categories in field: whatsnew

Once you purchase something within these apps the passbook is populated and keeps up with the purchases and lets you know when something is about to happen. Say you bought movie tickets, the passbook would have the etickets ready and waiting. This is my understanding of passbook

Reactions: jobosumm

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
Oh,how I miss wifi. Hate the Vzw shared data plan. Feel like I'm walking into a lion's den with a piece of meat strapped to my back at the end of every month.....

Status
Not open for further replies.