Official counting down to iOS 6 forum party!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jawe347

Feb 8, 2010
Visit site
I bet apple has a bunch of employees standing next to their servers with fire extinguishers ready for the serverpocalypse to happen in about 45 minutes. Red lights flashing, sirens blaring and a countdown to unleashing ios6 on the world.

They better with all of those millions of devices sold. I've got two of them that will need updating, not to mention about 5 in my office besides that.

iSRS

iOS & macOS Champion, Trusted Member
Champion
Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
Off to a quick trip to the iPhone 5 shipment tracking thread...

(should I drive from Greenville SC to Memphis TN to try to get them to give me my iPhone? ;) )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

erikarois

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
He is home and asked to "play iPhone". first off? lets mess with zendesk and try to clear some help tickets for mommy! but its lunch time--- i guess i should feed him :)

efeme

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I bet apple has a bunch of employees standing next to their servers with fire extinguishers ready for the serverpocalypse to happen in about 45 minutes. Red lights flashing, sirens blaring and a countdown to unleashing ios6 on the world.

LOL, that is so true !

Can't wait to do a clean install, and boot the iOS 6!

wewen_711

Feb 25, 2012
Visit site
Just finished reading all of your posts in this thread. I enjoyed reading it. All of us are excited! Can't wait for the update to go live! Hope to update without any issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.