Official counting down to iOS 6 forum party!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smitherbee

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Waiting of Western Europe here (Okay, the UK), and I'm waiting for that moment I can hit download!

I've had an account over on CrackBerry for a while, but this will be my first time posting here, I think. They might say that when you start on Crack(Berry), you never go back - but I certainly seem a convert! I browse the forums a lot, and have been glued to this thread for most of the day!

I'm looking forward to iOS 6, because it sounds like a nice update, even if it isn't packing any killer feature, like when they announced iOS 5 and Siri. I'm going to start from scratch with this when I update my iPad 2, because it'll encourage me to download less rubbish! And, my iPad seems to have developed a bit of lag - hopefully this should help!

I'm also updating an iPhone 3GS - gosh, that's old! Interesting to see if it lags or is noticably faster after the update, because there is a fair bit of lag on it now!

Last edited:

iMassguy

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
This is like being at a New Years Eve party with a few hundred people. Everyone is watching the screen and starting to count as the ball falls! :)

madmissilekid

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I can't wait :D Just in one hour now! (If it does release at 10am)
And I can't believe what happened! I was going to have school today, so I was going to miss the chance to update my iPhone as soon as ios 6 releases, but it turns out that for 'major forces' we didn't have school today! So here I am, desperate to download the new ios skjfnlajsnfkla :D Btw, how do the itunes cards giveaways work? I know I arrived late but just so I get an opportunity the next time! I just created my account so I'm new :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2