Official counting down to iOS 6 forum party!

Status
Not open for further replies.

staticfiend

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Do you think you will be able to get iOS 6 today. I remember when 5 came out it was painfully slow getting it and I can only assume it will be worse today.

erikarois

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
mommy's phone

I betmy 4yo will open up lego 4+ again while I am downloading. Generally he hits cancel and I discover I am not downloading. He has found all my hiding spots because of the charger :) I love my mini Geeks.

alupo790

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
i always enter the contests you have and never win so maybe ill win a t shirt, could be my lucky day... than again im waiting to upgrade my boss' ipad to ios 6 and he will definitely ask me 1000 questions about it so maybe not.

Ginbill

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Woohoo. iOS 6! I was in the pajama party for hours before getting my pre-order in. I will be frequenting this thread as well, I'm sure. But first! I am going to watch Resident Evil in about an hour.

MRCCAT

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Aww great. Just got this e-mail at work:

9/19/12

11:54 AM

MEMO:

Management recognizes that today?s iOS upgrade is important to you, however in an effort to keep our network running smoothly, please do not update your Apple device at work. Please do so at home on your own time.

Thanks.

Tytanious

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
Me over the PA at work, "Reminder to back up your iPhones today, folks, we are awaiting the update to iOS 6." Followed by everyone stopping their work to make sure their data is backed up. Family companies are great!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice