Official counting down to iOS 6 forum party!

Status
Not open for further replies.

caveman663

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
I've been checking for the update since 3am eastern this morning on that chance that maybe, just maybe, they'd wanna surprise us with an early release! I knew better but couldn't help it.

anon(1144891)

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Now the internal geek in me is debating: go home early, or wait until the work day is done? Impatiently waiting sucks...

Sent from my thumbs using Tapatalk on my iPhone 4S

Rocprod

May 1, 2009
Visit site
Patiently waiting for update in Nj can't wait to try new features. Will have to wait for iPhone 5 until July of next year thanks to AT&T new upgrade structure

erikarois

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
I can wait...patiently

This is the only bit of time I have that my kids aren't home, 20 more minutes and one gets back. Just try to enjoy mommy time! I preordered late (10 am on the 14th) and got 10/5 delivery date. Keep reminding myself there are people that worry about their next meal, staying alive in general, and this is fun stuff. ENJOY THE RIDE!

NYStofMind

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I've been checking for the update since 3am eastern this morning on that chance that maybe, just maybe, they'd wanna surprise us with an early release! I knew better but couldn't help it.
I figured they would release it in early am so that the servers aren't bogged down. But I guess the suspense is worth it!

j0r0b0

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
It will probably take a long time since everyone is downloading it at the exact time it is available. Might be best to wait for a few hours? Then it should be faster.

anon(1144891)

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site

2nd thing I did this morning after I woke up. The first thing was shaking the s*** out of my phone to shut off my alarm (Wake and Shake).

Leanna Lofte

App and photo editor
Sep 7, 2008
Visit site
2nd thing I did this morning after I woke up. The first thing was shaking the s*** out of my phone to shut off my alarm (Wake and Shake).

Oh hai, you win a $50 iTunes gift card for making me laugh! :) Wake N Shake is a hella evil app.

Someone will contact you with the code.

Reactions: anon(1144891)

erikarois

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Will be great additions! Looking forward to panorama for sure!

I take A LOT of pictures with my phone. Looking forward to better Quality pics of my kids. so far what i have can be printed well, but just snaps. It would be nice to stop using my bigger camera.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh