Official counting down to iOS 6 forum party!

Status
Not open for further replies.

belladonna75

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
Been stalking the heck out of this thread since this morning. Going to be updating my iPad 2 and iPhone 4 today. Going to wait on the 3GS updating tho till I know it won't break the heck out of them haha. At least one of our kids will get new update since this iPhone I am on becomes an iPod in a couple days :)

bhortontx

Sep 4, 2012
Visit site
Anyone else EXTREMELY looking forward to Apple using finger print technology into an upcoming iPhone/iOS update?!? I think that will be a major game changer!

jimlapier

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I'm planning on wiping and starting my iPad over from scratch with this new iOS 6. I've been migrating my data over and over from the first iPad, and want a clean slate as it were.

teejaywhy

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Waiting patiently in Norcal! I am looking forward to deeper Siri integration, including Siri on my New iPad. I think Passbook looks cool, and I'm excited to try out the new maps as well.

dubious1

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
So, I see everyone posting about clean install vs. overwrite, and I had some concerns regarding my method.
I'm currently jailbroken on 5.1.1, and I've never backed up my iPhone on the Air that I have with me (bought it before my trip.)

If I do a sync of apps and music, and since my iTunes doesn't have anything from my iPhone, will I lose everything if I back up?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2