Official counting down to iOS 6 forum party!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Allyson Kazmucha

Apr 5, 2009
Visit site
Looks like I am out of the iPhone 5 contest. The day I entered I kept getting errors when trying to post. Just looked at my posts and it shows I posted like 4 times. Bummer!!!!! 😞

Not sure why you're having issues registering. If it continues, email us and we can have someone look into it.

But for now, you can take a $50 iTunes gift card for joining the iMore forums and being awesome. :) Someone will contact you with a code! :)

Reactions: piranhadonna

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
Can't wait. Gonna do it OTA over a friend's house tonight. Question...if I reset as new,will I lose everything? Contacts,apps,etc?

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
Not sure why you're having issues registering. If it continues, email us and we can have someone look into it.

But for now, you can take a $50 iTunes gift card for joining the iMore forums and being awesome. :) Someone will contact you with a code! :)

Wow! Seriously the best site I've been apart of. That is great stuff!! :)

theuser

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I was also having problems posting in the iPhone 5 giveaway (Safari popped an Error message), but after the third attempt it was posted successfully. No double posting for me.

iSRS

iOS & macOS Champion, Trusted Member
Champion
Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I agree this is crazy I love all the commentary!

Part of the reason I like the forums here is that they are separate from the article comments, and there is much less vitriol here in the forums!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

siriami

Sep 18, 2009
Visit site
Hey Sirami

It most definitely does and it works really well. So far it brings a good spread of restaurants etc but i believe it is powered by yelp so we are reliant on their POI database which at present is better than I expected but not exhaustive as yet.

At last we can also book taxis woo hoo!

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

Thanks! Hoped it would work over here.

NYStofMind

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I cant tell you how many times i have dropped my iPhone and it has not shattered(knock on wood)! My buddy just got his iPhone 4s it fell on the ground and now he can barely make out anything on the screen! Crazy how that works

goodevening

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
Waiting in East Tennessee. Excited about the update and the new features. I am glad the 4s is getting alot of them so I don't have to feel bad about not buying the new one.

junovela

Jan 8, 2009
Visit site
I'll be updating my new iPad OTA; I'm not going to bother updating my iPhone 4, since my 5 is arriving Friday. I'll let my 4 ride out its last days in peace...

piranhadonna

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site

Wow. Thank you so much. You guys are awesome!!!!!!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox