Official counting down to iOS 6 forum party!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomFeeney

Oct 12, 2008
Visit site
Scotland (UK) here - I am hoping that the update will bring UK iPhone owners a more usable Siri. At the moment we don't have half the capabilities that you Americans do. Maybe now we can ask Siri to recommend a restaurant, find directions etc.and not hear the response "I can only look for businesses in the United States and when you're using US English. Sorry about that"

Alistair

Hey Sirami

It most definitely does and it works really well. So far it brings a good spread of restaurants etc but i believe it is powered by yelp so we are reliant on their POI database which at present is better than I expected but not exhaustive as yet.

At last we can also book taxis woo hoo!

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

jyoung

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
I'm really looking forward to the Holographic images and the laser keyboard!! Oh wait that was for my new iPhone 5!! Guess I'll wait until Friday!!

DomFeeney

Oct 12, 2008
Visit site
Oh.. My.. God.. Our FedEx guy just came.. We just got our iPhone 5 demos in the store!!!! Woaaaaahhhhhh omg, I'm about to lose my mind lol.

Sent from my i4 using Tapatalk

Nice. My missus is a tech Journo apparently her sample is on route.

I feel some phone envy coming on!

ChaosShadow

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
I'll be feeling left out a bit longer than most...

I need to wait for an untethered JB for iOS6 before I upgrade. Talk about feeling really left out when my partner (who's not jailbroken) will have iOS6 before me :(

piranhadonna

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
Looks like I am out of the iPhone 5 contest. The day I entered I kept getting errors when trying to post. Just looked at my posts and it shows I posted like 4 times. Bummer!!!!! 😞

DomFeeney

Oct 12, 2008
Visit site
I'm really looking forward to the Holographic images and the laser keyboard!! Oh wait that was for my new iPhone 5!! Guess I'll wait until Friday!!

Haha you joker!

I heard that was on a US news channel! Hilarity incarnate!

izzyardo

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
I'm hoping the download doesn't take more than 3 hours...I have to leave for work at 3:30. Hopefully I'll be up and running just in time to waste time at work playing with new features :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner