Official counting down to iOS 6 forum party!

Status
Not open for further replies.

juleguilfoyle

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
OH YES. I was sitting here all feeling left out since I mailed my 4s to amazon :) it's plugged in now. how many times a minute can I hit the check for update button. It must be close because 1/2 hour ago it updated itunes and made me restart

as400man

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I'm looking forward to Passbook and seeing how the airlines start using that. I use my 4 as my boarding pass, but Passbook will make that easier.

I will have to say I'm a bit disappointed that the 1st Gen iPad was left out in the v6 updates. I definitely can understand...I'm thinking I might have to get my wife a 2 or 3 for christmas.

piranhadonna

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
OH YES. I was sitting here all feeling left out since I mailed my 4s to amazon :) it's plugged in now. how many times a minute can I hit the check for update button. It must be close because 1/2 hour ago it updated itunes and made me restart

Hahaha I feel like a kid on a long road trip excited to get there. Are we there yet? Are we there yet?

iMike44

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
Waiting in Michigan. OTA updating my 3rd gen iPad and iPhone 4s, no iPhone 5 for me , not eligible for upgrade until 11/2013 :( unless I win the iMore contest! ;) Happy updating everyone!!!

kermitmama

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
I waiting here in NOVA for my first iOS update, just recently a month ago to be exact hung up my android and went with the iPhone 4s tried to hold out for the 5 but my old phone wouldnt have it. So I waiting for 1300 :)
Cant choose just one think so going to have to say the whole update, everything looks great.

regards,
Joe
I just got a 4s about 4-6 weeks ago as well! So excited for the update!! Couldn't hold out for the 5 but I'm ok with that.

juleguilfoyle

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Hahaha I feel like a kid on a long road trip excited to get there. Are we there yet? Are we there yet?

I know right, I was just sitting here thinking, how ridiculous is this. I have been pouting for two days bc of iphone withdrawal, and now I am sitting on a forum, pushing refresh and check for update every two minutes. I need a 12 step program. On second though, I don't think 12 steps will be enough.

kermitmama

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Waiting in Michigan. OTA updating my 3rd gen iPad and iPhone 4s, no iPhone 5 for me , not eligible for upgrade until 11/2013 :( unless I win the iMore contest! ;) Happy updating everyone!!!
It would be awesome to win the 5!!! I entered as well. Good luck to all! Happy updating :)

Reactions: iMike44

champbaka

Sep 4, 2012
Visit site
Waiting from Bangkok, Thailand. On the iPhone 4 and new iPad, Quite the downer that the iPhone 4 won't be receiving the full features of iOS 6, but relieved my iPad will be getting almost all and Siri!

piranhadonna

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
I know right, I was just sitting here thinking, how ridiculous is this. I have been pouting for two days bc of iphone withdrawal, and now I am sitting on a forum, pushing refresh and check for update every two minutes. I need a 12 step program. On second though, I don't think 12 steps will be enough.

I don't think it would be enough for me either. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73