Official counting down to iOS 6 forum party!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jdhiker

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
I'm to be on the road soon so that will take my mind off the waiting. I hope they push out the install drone the east to west. Ha ha so as I am on the east coast I will get it today. I have a feeling though that it will be rolling updates. Get to you when it does. Days later :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TonyG916

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
Can we have a moment of silence for all the Samsung Galaxy SIII users who may never know the feeling of getting an update?

lol, I have a galaxy sIII...best device I've ever owned. iPad a close 2nd. The ONLY weakness currently for Android users is timely updates...blame it on OEMs getting their mitts on the update and adding their junk to it. this is the only time where Apples closed ecosystem has its advantage.

iRy757

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Can we have a moment of silence for all the Samsung Galaxy SIII users who may never know the feeling of getting an update?

And a moment of silence for all those desserts that were supposed to make Android OS a bit sweeter, and ended up still leaving the kids bitter. Hahaha.

Sent from my i4 using Tapatalk

champbaka

Sep 4, 2012
Visit site
Waiting from Bangkok, on the iPhone 4 and new iPad. Happy that the features the features I don't get on my iPhone least I will get on my iPad :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxgyllsdoll