Official counting down to iOS 6 forum party!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HankdaTank

Feb 23, 2010
Visit site
I can't wait for the iphone5! I preordered the phone but also have a flight in Friday morning that got moved to an earlier flight I might not have time to get phone before flight :-/ think best but will let me get it Thursday?

MRCCAT

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Seriously.....does any other brand get this much excitement and hype over new products and software updates than Apple??? Unbelievable. The best brand ever...period...

NYStofMind

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
This is so Exciting!!! This is my first time on an imore forum. Actually any iphone forum. I switched from android about 4 months ago to the 4s. And came across the iMore site not long ago. On Friday I will be the proud owner of an iPhone 5. iOS 6 sounds like an amazing upgrade!!
Me too! I think I could get addicted!

jyoung

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
Great discussion everyone! This is a question for all of those who are "patiently waiting"...... How is it that you are able to control yourself and WAIT PATIENTLY!?

My patience is nowhere to be found and is waiting patiently for me to return!!! The suspense is killing me!! :eek:

Anyone have a guess on how long the OTA update should take?

gordol

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
My iPod Touch is too old to receive iOS6, but my iPad2 is going to wait until I can confirm the ability to retain or regain Jalbreak.

Joebin

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
My 10am meeting here on the West Coast US is cancelled! You know what I'll be doing:) The feature I'm looking forward to is Maps. My subscription to TeleNav is up and was a decent service (I got in on a $10 for the year special) The feature I'll use more is shared photo streams. I'd rather not put family-and-friends-only shots on FaceBook. Oh and iPhone 4 user, so no Siri goodies for me... for now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2