Official counting down to iOS 6 forum party!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Got the Shakes

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
My iPad is going to be updated this after noon and I'll do it OTA. My iPhone 4 on the other hand I'm not going to waste time updating since in 2 days it will be packed up and sold to my way for my new iPhone 5.

wahoolions

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
You can get iOS 6 OTA.

Waiting patiently for it to hit. I'm surprised there hasn't been more talk about the update. Understand the iPhone 5 is important, but this rev of the OS will bring some much needed improvements that will complement the new phone nicely. This update by itself will refresh existing devices and make them more capable.

zebulun12

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
No jokes. It was a drunken "trip up your concrete house stairs after rocking your iPhone at the club with no Otterbox" moment. :eek:

I feel you on that one. A few years ago I just bought my new BlackBerry and as I was walking to show it off to my friends, I tripped, dropped it and it slid up under their car. Nothing to show off after that.

kevdawg86

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
This is so Exciting!!! This is my first time on an imore forum. Actually any iphone forum. I switched from android about 4 months ago to the 4s. And came across the iMore site not long ago. On Friday I will be the proud owner of an iPhone 5. iOS 6 sounds like an amazing upgrade!!

j0r0b0

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
It's rough wasting time waiting for the new iOS6 update so,
Q:If you were surrounded by thirty lions, twenty-five elephants, and ten hippos, how would you get away from them?
A: Ask SIRI

MRCCAT

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
I have my Macbook Pro at work, but will be setting in a meeting. Going to do a clean update through iTunes during the meeting. Will post pics once the update is out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods