Official counting down to iOS 6 forum party!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaPhoneking

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
I'll be updating my new iPad OTA; I'm not going to bother updating my iPhone 4, since my 5 is arriving Friday. I'll let my 4 ride out its last days in peace...

At least update your 4 with 6. Let it go out with some style and class. :D

Last edited:

iSRS

iOS & macOS Champion, Trusted Member
Champion
Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
I'll be updating my new iPad OTA; I'm not going to bother updating my iPhone 4, since my 5 is arriving Friday. I'll let my 4 ride out its last days in peace...

What are you doing with your 4? Can help out the next person and play around today with iOS 6

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bhortontx

Sep 4, 2012
Visit site
Something rarely talked about, but what I'm looking the most forward to is having a dictionary! When I left my Curve 8310 for the 3GS I thought it was a joke (along with only one e-mail signature) that Apple wouldn't put in a dictionary, and we here are Q3 of 2012 and I'm finally getting it :)

goodevening

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
OMG, I can see cashiers hating you even more...

"Oh hang on, I got another one here"
*scan*
"And another one"
*scan*
"And another one"
*scan*

:mad: = cashier

You wouldn't have to worry about lost coupons though or waiting while the person in front of you had to dig for the coupon they lost.

pgrtag

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
I'm new to this way of getting a software update. My first Apple product (New iPad). I have an Andriod phone and when you get updates, its hit and miss as to when the update will get pushed to your phone. So this is nice to know about what time of the day the update will be available. I'm going to try the OTA method...

Reactions: iMike44
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods