Official counting down to iOS 6 forum party!

Status
Not open for further replies.

camriokid

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
Will download today to 4S. I hope it doesn't drain the battery more quickly or slow down processing time. I am betting it will, though.

iRy757

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Ugh corporate would be coming on the day that I need to be glued to my phone! Dang work. :/

Sent from my i4 using Tapatalk

injun23

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys. I LOVE iOS 6 and have been part of the beta program. I am super stoked more people will be getting access today.

It makes features like FaceTime over cellular and shared photo streams much more appealing when friends and family can use them to.

Also I am on the final beta at present so don't have panorama mode on my camera just yet.

Rest assured after updating after tonight I will definitely be giving that bad boy a spin.

Roll on 6pm GMT!!!! 😆

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

Good to hear it looking foward to iOS 6 come on 1pm

iSRS

iOS & macOS Champion, Trusted Member
Champion
Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
I wonder what 6.1 will bring...

I was doing some "so next year we will get iPhone 5s and the box will be white for the black phone..." yesterday. I do this in between the "I know it's coming but am waiting for it" phase and the "I got it!" phase.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TonyG916

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
guess the only feature im looking forward to on my ipad is siri and seeing if it stacks up to google now. a lot of features just now making its way to iOS has been enjoyed for years by Android users.

iRy757

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Oh.. My.. God.. Our FedEx guy just came.. We just got our iPhone 5 demos in the store!!!! Woaaaaahhhhhh omg, I'm about to lose my mind lol.

Sent from my i4 using Tapatalk

tdiguy1

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
Things I'd like to see in next IOS update

I think it would be cool if they used the front facing camera and facial recognition as a lock for the phone. If it doesn't recognize you it will not allow anyone else to access the phone. Just a thought Apple. I know you can do it. Or leave it up to someone else to make some big bucks for an app.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh