Official counting down to iOS 6 forum party!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMVMommy

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Looking forward it! Can't wait to see all the new goodies on my 4S since I'm not eligible for the 5 until nexy May. :-( But it will be cool exploring new things on my beloved iPhone and iPad.

misnad

Jul 19, 2012
Visit site
Eagerly waiting all the way from Sri Lanka!

This one will be a big one for me - waiting on iTunes to show me an update and I'll do it afresh on both the iPhone and iPad 3rd gen. I'm decorating my iPad to welcome Siri to her new home :D

dbeddie15

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
I'm really hoping that iOS 6 runs well on my 4... I have an upgrade on AT&T, but would prefer not to to spend the money for a 5 yet if I can get by with what I have for now. Anyway, by the time I would be able to get a 5, I should have time to actually hold and feel one in person to make a more informed decision. Bring on iOS 6!

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I'm waiting in northwest Iowa. Really just excited to use something new. I'm a bit obsesive cumpulsive when it comes to days like these. The biggest hope I have is I had issues upgrading to ios 5 last year. I hope Apple doesn't have a repeat of that.

Yeah I had a bunch of problems with iOS 5 too, I ended up with a completely wiped phone

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

iUSERNAME

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Having this update available a couple days before the iphone 5 gets dropped at my door gives me a little break obsessing about that and allows me to obsess about something else lol. I don't know if that is a good thing...but it makes me happy.

MickBiel

Mar 7, 2012
Visit site
I'm waiting until the end of the week to update my iPhone 4s and iPad 3 to iOS 6. I'm excited to see and check out all the new features.

siriami

Sep 18, 2009
Visit site
Scotland (UK) here - I am hoping that the update will bring UK iPhone owners a more usable Siri. At the moment we don't have half the capabilities that you Americans do. Maybe now we can ask Siri to recommend a restaurant, find directions etc.and not hear the response "I can only look for businesses in the United States and when you're using US English. Sorry about that"

Alistair

jobosumm

May 3, 2011
Visit site
sleepless in Nj.... iphone 4s - no upgrade in my future for $ reasons... (unless I win it from imore):)

looking forward to maps, panoramic photos, FaceTime over 3g (for talking with my kids away at college anytime, anywhere..priceless :D) .. just to name a few....

i will update via iTunes.

This forum has been my "go to" since the day i left blackberry..:eek: thanks to all who have patiently answered questions, and made me chuckle along the way.:D happy updating :) and i apologize in advance for any dumb questions i ask later, LOL. ;)

Reactions: DaPhoneking

anon(1144891)

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Is there a how-to post of freshly installing via iTunes? I'm at work and can't search to well. If not, there should probably be one (hint hint editors)

Thanks!

Sent from my thumbs using Tapatalk on my iPhone 4S

iSRS

iOS & macOS Champion, Trusted Member
Champion
Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
It would be awesome to win the 5!!! I entered as well. Good luck to all! Happy updating :)

I actually decided against entering. I knew I would be buying one and figured no need to be selfish! Good luck to all those who did!

I want it now lol

HA! Just for you...

tumblr_m7riifhFrh1qdxv6qo1_500.gif

tdiguy1

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
Was going to upgrade to 5 but AT&T say I can't till next May. Don't want to pay the extra price to get it now. My 4S will run the full IOS6 and so will my iPad2 wifi 64GB, so I will be fine till May. Will be updating through iTunes so I don't waste my data plan on over the air. Will take phone and iPad back to new to start with a clean slate. Can't wait for noon :)

Last edited:

DomFeeney

Oct 12, 2008
Visit site
Hey guys. I LOVE iOS 6 and have been part of the beta program. I am super stoked more people will be getting access today.

It makes features like FaceTime over cellular and shared photo streams much more appealing when friends and family can use them to.

Also I am on the final beta at present so don't have panorama mode on my camera just yet.

Rest assured after updating after tonight I will definitely be giving that bad boy a spin.

Roll on 6pm GMT!!!! 😆

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2