Coming from Android, have a couple questions

durangojim#AC

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
I know I can't only have icons at the bottom of my homescreen which is fine, but I would like to know if there is a way to create a shortcut, like on Android, where I can hit one button and it will dial my wife, mom, etc. Is there an app for that? Thanks!

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
actually you can have 4 icons on the bottom dock on your homescreen (first page) by moving all of your in the field icons over one page but i believe if you reset the phone they all come back

regarding the other; there is not a way to do what you are wanting (stock) i'm sure there are several jailbreak tweaks that will but i am not sure how you feel about that. i keep my phone app on my bottom dock and by using the Favorites feature i can make a phone call with 2-3 taps. not a big deal, for me

now that i think about it there might be an app in the app store that saves you a step but i am not sure what it is called

durangojim#AC

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
actually you can have 4 icons on the bottom dock on your homescreen (first page) by moving all of your in the field icons over one page but i believe if you reset the phone they all come back

regarding the other; there is not a way to do what you are wanting (stock) i'm sure there are several jailbreak tweaks that will but i am not sure how you feel about that. i keep my phone app on my bottom dock and by using the Favorites feature i can make a phone call with 2-3 taps. not a big deal, for me

now that i think about it there might be an app in the app store that saves you a step but i am not sure what it is called
Thanks, I found an app called SpeedTouch which looks like it might fit the bill.

durangojim#AC

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
I'm not sure, but isn't there a way to set phone numbers to a one button "speed dial"?:)

One of the things I like about Android is that I consider it to be very "efficient" meaning I can accomplish many things with the least amount of button presses. Might sound silly but the direct dial feature is something I really like and want to replicate it in iOS.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR