YouTube for iOS 6

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Hope I'm not stepping on any toes here, but I made a video overview of the new YouTube application for devices running iOS 6. It may no longer be integrated in the software, but don't think we were ditched all together! I actually like the new app a lot more than whats been on the iPhone previously.

Comment, Rate & Subscribe please!

This thread can also be used to discuss the app. Feel free to ask me questions. I know iOS 6 won't be out until Sept 19 for a lot of you.

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
Hope I'm not stepping on any toes here, but I made a video overview of the new YouTube application for devices running iOS 6. It may no longer be integrated in the software, but don't think we were ditched all together! I actually like the new app a lot more than whats been on the iPhone previously.

Click to view quoted video
Comment, Rate & Subscribe please!

This thread can also be used to discuss the app. Feel free to ask me questions. I know iOS 6 won't be out until Sept 19 for a lot of you.

The biggest problem I have with the app is the inability to change the quality of the stream. On their mobile website, I can tap on HQ and have at it. Here, the stream is based upon how you're connected.

audit

Feb 25, 2009
Visit site
Too bad I can't find the YouTube app for the iPad2. My kids used it alot and since updating to the GM release last night, no youtube for them.