YouTube for iOS 6

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Hope I'm not stepping on any toes here, but I made a video overview of the new YouTube application for devices running iOS 6. It may no longer be integrated in the software, but don't think we were ditched all together! I actually like the new app a lot more than whats been on the iPhone previously.

Comment, Rate & Subscribe please!

This thread can also be used to discuss the app. Feel free to ask me questions. I know iOS 6 won't be out until Sept 19 for a lot of you.

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
Hope I'm not stepping on any toes here, but I made a video overview of the new YouTube application for devices running iOS 6. It may no longer be integrated in the software, but don't think we were ditched all together! I actually like the new app a lot more than whats been on the iPhone previously.

Click to view quoted video
Comment, Rate & Subscribe please!

This thread can also be used to discuss the app. Feel free to ask me questions. I know iOS 6 won't be out until Sept 19 for a lot of you.

The biggest problem I have with the app is the inability to change the quality of the stream. On their mobile website, I can tap on HQ and have at it. Here, the stream is based upon how you're connected.

audit

Feb 25, 2009
Visit site
Too bad I can't find the YouTube app for the iPad2. My kids used it alot and since updating to the GM release last night, no youtube for them.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2