hi! how's your iOS 6 battery life?

F34R

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
Mine is at 34% right now:
4hrs 5 mins usage (1hr 27mins of call time, sent 25.5MB/rec 436MB ~ data)
1 day, 0 hours standby. It hasn't been on a charger at all for at least 24 hours now.

zunex

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
It seems that the battery last longer than on iOS 6. But my devices' batteries doesn't make me disappointed for a single time.

sebailey4

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Excellent!! Way better than any of the iOS 5 versions 5, 5.0.1 fixed initial bug I had, 5.1 was close I would say, 5.1.1 was ok but not quite as good. Very noticeable increase for me. Currently at 5 hrs 6 min use and 1 Day 7 hrs stand by and showing 22% remaining. Typical use was text msg, few phone calls, several app updates/downloads, email 3 accounts, photo stream sharing/upload, web browsing quite a bit, fooling with settings and looking them over, some facebook browsing, lots of weather checking with local on so running gps. So quite pleased with this upgrade and the renewed battery life on 1 yr old 4s.

reggaeluva

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
Had a day where I simply watched the percentage of battery drop with every text I sent...Turned off location services, push notifications and it seems to be holding onto a charge a bit better now...Hopefully it stays this way....

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Had a day where I simply watched the percentage of battery drop with every text I sent...Turned off location services, push notifications and it seems to be holding onto a charge a bit better now...Hopefully it stays this way....

better yet just turn your phone completely off and you will save a shiit load of battery life/

honestly you should not have to do what you are doing. i would highly suggest doing a Reset All Settings or Restore as New

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I just updated today about 12:30/1pm-ish. After the iOS update 6.0.1 was complete I then just out of old (blackberry) habit did a power off/on and a reboot of my 4S. From there I just looked over everything that re-downloaded from iCloud to make sure everything was accounted for and in place. Check. Plugged in till that baby was full to the brim and since then, just peeking in now, I'm on 3h 13mins standby with 1hr usage and I'm at 96%. Still doing the same things I'd normally do prior to the update.

On iOS5.0 with the 1 hr of usage, I would've been in around 90-92% by this point. So for me, I see an improvement with battery life already. Of course I'll keep an eye on it for next few charge cycles to gauge what kind of "normal" usage/standby stats I'll get :)

So far, I'm happy with the update:D

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Pink? first you roll naked with your iPhone and now you finally updated?!?!! there must be a shift in the universe

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh